Senior Managers Regime - Compliance (Contract)
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: GBP550 - GBP650 per day
To support the Senior Managers Regime Team in the delivery of its plans and objectives. Provide technical advice and analysis to Senior Managers on regulatory matters including risks and issues.
- Support the development and delivery of sustainable solutions relating to the Senior Managers Regime through robust tools, systems and frameworks
- Support the interpretation and adaption of key regulatory rules, guidance and associated regulatory changes in relation to the Senior Managers Regime.
- Provide subject matter guidance in the preparation of regulatory submissions for Senior Managers including Statements of Responsibilities and Firm Management Responsibilities Maps.
- Contribute to the development of Firm Management Responsibilities Maps for all in scope entities.
- Support handover arrangements between incoming and outgoing Senior Managers.
- Further linkage and understanding of the impact of the Senior Managers Regime on the wider regulatory environment, in particular post Structural Reform.
- Provide guidance and support in respect of the IAR extension to all UK regulated entities from 2018.
- Regular engagement with senior stakeholders including business and functional leaders in Compliance, HR and Risk.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, the Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.