Senior Market Risk Quant Analyst
- GBP600.00 - GBP1000.00 per hour
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- iKas International Ltd
- 20 sept. 17 2017-09-20
iKas International are currently recruiting on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading investment bank who are looking to recruit a seasoned Market Risk Quant Analyst. Sitting within one of the banks most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an experienced Quant Analyst with expert knowledge of Market Risk and FRTB.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Quant Analyst in Investment Banking. You will need a solid background working on multiple Market Risk projects within Front Office with an excellent understanding of FRTB.
Excellent Understanding of:
- 5+ Years proven experience working as a Quant Analyst within Market Risk
- Expert knowledge of FRTB compliance
- Experience of quantitative analysis work in Market Risk
- Excellent derivative product knowledge
- Writing Business Requirements
- Managed a team of Business Analysts
- Bachelor's Degree in Math or Statistics
- Worked with Stakeholders globally
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
iKas International Ltd is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."