Senior Middle Office Operations - (Asset Management)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 18 avr. 18 2018-04-18
This leading independent investment manager, with over $60bn AUM across asset classes, currently have a Senior Middle Office/Trade Support opportunity available within their Investment Support Team:
Role & Responsibilities
To manage the day-to-day and month end workflows for designated function: Trade Support, FX Settlements and Collateral / Data Control. Ensuring key responsibilities, initiatives and departmental objectives are met.
- Updating of LVTS with relevant Settlement Broker details and mark trades for dispatch on a timely basis.
- Liaising with Traders to ensure the timely and accurate booking, and correction where required, of all trades executed
- Investigating the reasons for any failed trade and liaise with relevant counterparty to issues corrections as and when needed and to update all relevant internal customers with actions taken via failed trade report.
- Completion and dispatch any trade volume reports to internal clients as and when requested.
- Corporate Actions
- To update Portia standing data records with, and post to client account’s in Portia, all dividend information received from information vendors on a timely and accurate basis.
- To post accrued income to client account’s in Portia on a timely and accurate basis
- To issue claims to brokers for any dividend/accrued interest proceeds not received but due as and when advised by the portfolio’s Investment Administrator.
- To process all corporate actions on an accurate and timely basis making special note of any custodian instruction dates with respect to the issue.
- Data Control
- Set up and on-going maintenance of securities, prices and other reference data in accordance with Company procedures and industry standards.
- Assist in the completion of timely and relevant management information reports.
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of overall Company-wide data management strategy.
- Background & Experience
- Extensive work experience in fund management or other financial institution
- Expert knowledge of international settlements, Corporate Actions
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Manage key relations with external and internal clients and third parties
- Planning and organising, forward thinking and adding value.
- Deadline conscious;
- Self-motivated and self- starter;
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels;
- Ability to delegate effectively
- IAQ/IMC Award or equivalent - highly beneficial.
- Strong international settlements knowledge - preferred
- Knowledge of international withholding tax - preferred
Relevant financial Degree together with 3 A’ levels (preferably to include mathematics)
- Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted