Senior Payroll Analyst - Investment Banking
- £25 - £28 per hour
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
Our client is a leading global investment bank looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their finance team for an initial 6 months. The role entails a highly complex workload and therefore not only must the successful candidate have the ability to juggle challenging deadlines and project deliverables, they must also have a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy. Both previous experience in UK/European payroll and a background in financial services is necessary.
- Managing the GL interface for London and European payroll.
- Accounting interpretation of instructions from vendors.
- Responsibility of Syndicate recharges.
- Bank account management.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Control of pension payments and bookings.
- Ability to handle a high complex workload and juggle between challenging deadlines and project deliverables.
- Ability to assimilate and work well within a strong established team.
- Previous experience working in a large consultancy or investment banking environment.
- Six years or more of payroll experience.
- Experience of Northgate ResourceLink/Peoplesoft 9.0/9.2 would be preferable.