Senior Product Manager – London – Circa £75,000
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
An international investment management firm is looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage and develop the Product Management arm of the firm’s global product platform, which includes ensuring that each of the firm’s products are effectively delivered throughout their lifecycles to their customers.
The principal accountabilities include managing any required product changes, ensuring that all regulatory documentation is accurately included and making sure that each product is designed and developed in accordance with the target market and customer needs at the forefront. You will also provide product technical support, including regulatory and tax throughout the product’s lifecycle in order to meet customer requirements. In addition, you must maintain relevant regulatory and product knowledge, noting any changes, in order to appropriately liaise, build and develop relationships with both internal and external customers to enable understanding of the Product Management function adhering to all policies and procedures.
You must have:
- A strong record of delivery within product management
- Expert knowledge of the asset management industry, including investor types and technical knowledge of investment products
- Experience within pooled product structures, such as UCITS and non-UCITS structures across the UK & Ireland
- Technical knowledge of a variety of asset classes, for example, equities and bonds
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders