Senior Quantitative researcher/Product specialist - Director + - London Hedge Fund
We are currently working with a leading Multi-Billion dollar Hedge fund based in London who are looking to add an experienced Quantitative specialist to their team to bridge the space between the Quant Research/PM team and the Investors. You will be part of a team that develops model driven quantitative strategies which can often be systematic in nature and therefore be charged with discussing and explaining the investment strategies to existing and potential investors. Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in the Marketing and specialist sales meetings for quantitative investment strategies/funds
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Speaking with high-level and knowledgeable audiences
- Partner closely with multiple investment teams
- Representing the firm, both internally and externally, as the quantitative investment professional
- At VP/Director level or equivalent
- Working with Quantitative Investment Strategies
- Ideally having some experience in the Research, development, and implementation of systematic strategies.
- Experience working with Liquid Alternative products
- Engaging with clients and promoting quantitative insights
This is a great opportunity to use your quantitative research skills and capabilties to pivot into a client facing position.
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com