Senior Regional Sales - SaaS x 3
- £100k plus bonus & Commission
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Banking
- 29 mars 18 2018-03-29
Seeking Senior Sales Executive (s) who will be responsible for leading and executing an aggressive sales strategy in the Nordics/Spain/Italy . Reporting to the EMEA Head of Sales, the successful candidate (s) will be responsible for new business sales and account management of clients in the region (s).
Expectations and job responsibilities are, but are not limited to proactive prospecting, attainment of assigned revenue quotas, accurate forecasting, customer presentations, working in a team environment to manage complex sales cycles and ensuring customer wins.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and a strong team player with an exemplary track record and experience selling complex solutions into leading financial institutions in the UK.
Main Role & Responsibilities
- Grow the business in the region (Nordics, Italy & Spain) by acquiring new clients. 3 regions - 3 sales people.
- Mainly New Business Development (80%) including:
- Lead Generation via networking – event, calling, client referrals, …
- Prospect Identification and Qualification
- Understand client need and define sales strategy
- Orchestrate company response with internal resources (pre-sales, product management, technology, marketing, professional services)
- Contribute to the response to RFIs/RFPs
- Close the business
- Account Management function within existing clients (20%)
- Manage the relationship with the account
- Develop a network of contacts within the organization
- Identify opportunities to expand within the account
- Ensure client satisfaction - with software delivery and support quality
As Company representatives for the region, the candidate is also expected to:
- Identify and coordinate local marketing initiative (in partnership with Marketing team)
- Identify and work with local partners
- Understand local market trends
Other responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the sales team’s performance through proactive and positive input and generation of ideas for activities that will increase sales, market awareness, team spirit and morale.
- Integrate with other teams across the company in a positive, inspirational, sensitive and collaborative manner, creating trust, respect and support.
- Ensure that all meetings are planned, and actions are input into CRM and followed up in a timely manner.
Required Experience, Qualification and Experience
- Track record of selling software solutions into Financial Services (sell side or buy-side) or financial services (collateral management services, clearing services…) for at least 5 years.
- A good knowledge of Collateral Management and/or trade processing (capital markets).
- Existing relevant contacts in the region that can be leveraged immediately.
- Basic Requirements (Essential):
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Business, or Computer Science at 2.1 or above.
- MBA or other relevant post-graduate degree.
- Basic Requirements (Essential):
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fluent in your local market - Nordics or Spain or Italy
Capabilities and Other Qualities
- Candidate must be flexible and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take real ownership of the region, and follow assignments through to resolution.
- Willingness to travel dependent on territory location. Must be able to work with other cultures and nationalities productively and respectfully.
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Adept at building and maintaining trusted and respected relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Highly proficient communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to positively engage with and contribute to the wider global team
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends to accommodate client deadlines and time-zone differences
- Evidence of success in developing and implementing large-scale sales/business development strategies and managing financial plans together with large-scale commercial negotiations
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Good natured and humorous, bringing motivation, inspiration and supportive behaviours to the team.