Senior Risk Partner
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MERJE Ltd
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
I am working with a Global Payments firm on an exciting Risk Director position. This role will report directly to the CRO and have key interactions with senior technical stakeholders.
- Lead the provision of support to maintain adequate oversight of the management of risks and controls across the business.
- Lead the delivery of independent risk and control assessments in accordance with CRO remit and provide opportunities for control improvements
- Represent Risk Management at appropriate meetings where required
- Lead the embedding of the defined Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) across the business
- Lead and contribute to the provision of reports on the risk and issue profile of the O&T function to the Chief Operating Officer and O&T directors and ensure that risks and issues are escalated effectively
- Assist in the production of the quarterly Risk Attestation for submission to the central Risk function.
- Through use of risk and issue management methodologies, techniques and workshops, ensure that risks and issues are identified, assessed and appropriately actioned across the Directorate and ownership of them is clearly assigned
- Prepare risk reports and MI packs for the Risk Committee and quarterly risk meetings with BACS, FPS. C&CCC
- Contribute to the reporting of measures against KPIs relating to controls, processes and audits.
- through presentations, email cascades and other mediums provide risk and issue awareness
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High self-motivation and gravitas - exhibiting a positive attitude with the drive and determination to overcome obstacles at all levels, proactive, self-motivated and delivery orientated individual able to work with limited supervision and guidance
- Be able to motivate other to meet common goals and objectives
- Strong assimilation and analytical skills – enabling quick understanding of key issues and the ability to rapidly identify mitigating actions and/or escalate effectively
- Proactively take on personal responsibility in line with agreed, prioritised objectives, owning identified issues through to resolution
- Team working – exhibiting a positive attitude to working as part of a team and contributing to the overall success of the team
- Be aware of and demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity whilst retaining the independence and integrity of the role
- Flexibility to initiate or adopt new ways of working, appropriately adapting the Risk Management approach to changing business requirements and priorities
- Demonstrable excellent interpersonal skills with a balance between assertiveness and pragmatism Be able to share knowledge and understanding effectively
- Flexibility to travel within the UK to deliver work at any of the company’s locations
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Luke Nash on 02036371605 or send through your CV to email@example.com