Senior Security Consultant
- Depending on Experience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maxfield Search
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Threat Intelligence Department.
If you want to be a part of a great start-up, if you want are looking to progress your career. Then this is your chance. I'm working on a new opportunity that came across my desk, you would join and work for a privately owned Cyber Security Company in the London Office with chances to travel abroad. You would be asked to frequently contribute to the development of new ideas, and the delivery methods of their products.
In depth knowledge and skills is required for this senior position. You would have to be persuasive in communicating value to the client as well as influencing the client. You would have to deal with a numerous activities/tasks such as:
- Consulting – ensuring customer communications and engagement are clear, timely and sustained.
- Pre-Sales – answers request for proposal, requirements lists, questionnaires, and any other documents clearly
- Post Sales – Hands-on skills, customer configurations, performance tuning etc.
- Training – being able to deliver product training to technical / non-technical customers
- Work with other departments – this will help you get an insight on all other areas of the business such as: tests, implementation, PoCs, configurations
- Maintain a deep knowledge around cyber technologies – keep up to date with security threats, hacking, ransomware etc.
Requirements and experience:
- Exposure to: Security Architecture, Security Operations, Threat Management/defence, Threat Intelligence, Incident Response
- 5 years+ exposure to practice of information security (Sec Ops preferred)
- Knowledge of standards, frameworks and protocols around Cyber Security and Threat Intelligence (ISO27001, TOGAF, REST APIs etc.)
- Foreign Languages: European Languages, Chinese and Russian desirable
- Security Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS
- Willingness to travel internationally