Senior Solutions Architect
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 24 oct. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior Solutions Architect.
A Word About Us Capco
Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to help financial services organisations design and implement leading edge IT solutions. As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for leading the design process for a TOM or Target Business Architecture, defining the application and infrastructure architecture, including leading a technology or vendor selection process. You will be able to clearly define the systems, interfaces, data and infrastructure of the proposed solution and the underlying technologies used to implement the components.
The Solutions Architect will ensure designs are aligned to the Client’s IT strategy and roadmap, providing architecture input to project and programme governance boards.
• Technology Solution Architecture and design – from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective
• Solution Estimation and Planning
• Architecture Governance
• JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience
• Virtualisation and cloud architecture experience
• Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management or Banking; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms)
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment
• Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution
Show Us What You’ve Got
You must have some or all of the following skills and experience:
• Technology background with early career hands on technical development experience.
• Successful delivery of significant projects within Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance, within the last 3 years.
• Strong consultancy background or equivalent experience in change and transformation project environment.
• Strong stakeholder management experience including experience dealing with and presenting to senior management.
• Demonstrable medium scale people management experience (including 3rd party offshore personnel)
• Hands-on experience of working as a Solutions Architect in a Financial Services environment
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market.
From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture