Senior Technical Business Analyst – Property Management/Reservations software platform
- Circa £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus bonus and company benefits.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greystar Europe Holdings Limited
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join Greystar UK’s IT team to be responsible for the system administration of the reservations/property management system - RealPage OneSite - for our UK Student Accommodation platform, Chapter.
Greystar is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of multifamily residential properties globally. The UK business is rapidly growing, providing exceptional student accommodation through our Chapter platform, as well as an expanding portfolio of Multifamily Private Rental properties.
Our employees are the key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences. Our aim is to further expand across the UK and Europe by hiring local talent and staying true to Greystar’s core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, accountability, service and team work.
Within this role, you’ll ensure that the system’s availability supports operational effectiveness and that functionality is optimised. As Greystar UK’s local expert-level super user and second line support for OneSite, you’ll also be responsible for requirements gathering, business and systems process mapping and the documentation of detailed system requirements.
Day to day, you’ll work collaboratively with a varied range of people across the business including our US and UK systems teams to ensure integrity of the database and common working practices, our Chapter Operations teams, Finance, Learning and Development and RealPage consultants.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with operational business systems, in a similar senior level system administration or analytical and systems implementation/project management/support role.
- Proficiency in Property Management software platforms such as RealPage (preferred), Yardi, MRI, StarRez, Pex, Trace or Qube.
- A solid understanding of SQL scripts.
- Experience of helpdesk/system support services.
- Experience within or general understanding of the property sector, in particular student or residential apartments and third-party management, in order to relate financial and operating analyses to practical business solutions and process improvements.
- Solid business analysis skills to be effective at activity and milestone management and tracking of progress.
You’ll be a strong communicator with a commercial mind-set and a passion for delivering great customer service. You’ll have the ability to build positive and impactful relationships at all levels and be effective at communicating technical ideas to non-technical colleagues. You’ll also possess a flexible and collaborative approach to work and thrive in fast-paced ever changing environment.
Salary circa £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus bonus and company benefits.
APPLY TODAY with both your CV and cover letter by clicking the apply button to be directed to our company website. Your cover letter should address the criteria in the ‘about you’ section of the job description.
N.B. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, which will include verification of your employment history and right to work in the UK, as well as checks against the US Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and PEP (Politically Exposed Person) databases and a Disclosure and Barring Service check.