Be a Part of Our Success
Service Assurance ManagerWhat is the opportunity?
Service Assurance is our most senior operational service contact accountable for overall client satisfaction with RBC I&TS services. Service Assurance leads the client engagement, in collaboration with the Global Coverage owner, for Coverage Clients strategically significant to RBC globally. The role brings industry knowledge, technical expertise and a working knowledge of all client activities and touch points across both organizations (client and RBC), supports increased use of RBC technology for self serve options to meet the clients objectives and improve RBC efficiency. Responsible for the day to day management of all client engagements, ensuring service standards are met to analysis and review of issue tracking and data to enhance service delivery
What will you do?
- Act as an operational point of contact for RBC coverage clients, proactively responding to client's requirements across multiple geographies. Support the client service activity across all geographies and manufacturing locations. Deliver RBC I&TS operating models, products and services and analyses data/information to support decision making and solution modelling discussions.
- Work directly with client leaders, execute the operational strategy for RBC coverage clients with a focus on: enhanced interoperability, model simplification, greater efficiency and automation of client process, and identifying, predicting and proactively managing future state requirements
- Complete client activity logs including day to day activities/issues, change and on-boarding events. Ensure the RBC service standards are met through daily review of key data, issue tracker and query management.
- Support the management and execution of all change events including large scale projects/programmes, regulatory and industry change, and client imposed change. Manage multiple stakeholders within RBC and the client organisation to ensure partnership clients expectations are met or exceeded.
- Support the communication of the client's strategic requirements internally and helps to align activities with I&TS strategic product initiatives/roadmaps by influencing, problem solving and solution planning with relevant stakeholders.
- Support all initiatives aimed at improving and enhancing overall client satisfaction with I&TS services and for providing technical expertise to support RBC clients' objectives.
- Execute the detailed client analysis based on KPI data, query logs, action logs, change logs, BAU information, client information, etc. to assess future requirements, interoperability opportunity, challenges and use this analysis to enhance the client partnership, service offering and performance.
- Work with the Global Client Coverage owner to support all aspects of RBC services and help us to win as One RBC.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree qualified - Commerce/Economics/Business preferred
- Progressive financial services experience
- Some experience managing clients with a global footprint
- High level of technical operational expertise
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and non-verbal) and ability to operate alongside senior leaders, functional leads.
- Strong risk management acumen (identification and mitigation)
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-08-03
Req ID: 140649
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]