Software Developer – Java, Spark, Apache Mesos, Machine Learning, AI – Systematic Trading Fund
- Top of the market base salaries and bonuses
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 02 mai 18 2018-05-02
My client is a technology and innovation driven systematic trading fund using big data, machine learning, and distributed computing to guide their investment management strategies. The company has built a data accumulation platform that is capable of ingesting over 10 terabytes of data per day. They have over 50 petabytes of information stored using a custom distribution storage solution. The company is an advocate for using and contributing to open source technology and there is a clear focus on learning, teaching and sharing information.
You’ll be working with a small, diverse and collaborative team of approx. 30 technologists, with expertise in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Physics. You’ll be working with big data technologies e.g. Spark and Apache Mesos, Machine Learning and AI technologies to produce sophisticated data analysis and trading systems. They are looking for highly intelligent individuals, with an enthusiasm for problem-solving and a passion for applying their superior coding abilities in a fast-paced trading environment.
- A bachelor’s degree from a world leading university in Computer Science (or equivalent) or Quantitative Field
- High level of proficiency in any OO language (preferably, Java)
- Interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Keywords: Java, Spark, Big Data, Apache Mesos, Machine Learning, AI, Hedge Fund, Trading Fund