Solution Architect - Analytics
- Salaire :Exceptional salary and package
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :18 nov. 17
Alexander Ash Consulting are currently engaged by a notable investment bank, currently embarking on a significant BI and analytics initiative in their treasury portfolio. Our client is looking for a Solution Architect with a strong J2EE background, that has experience of working on Big Data programmes utilising Hadoop.
- Defining the software architecture for Treasury IT.
- Providing technical direction to the development team.
- Able to define the solution architecture, aligned to the target state architecture.
- Evangilising the analytics solution within the treasury portfolio.
- Strong J2EE application development background.
- BI Solution experience is beneficial.
- Previous experience in investment banking is beneficial, but not essential.
- Demonstrable track record working on Hadoop and Apache Spark with practical commercial application of this technology.