Solution Architect (Java)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 09 oct. 17 2017-10-09
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Solution Architect (Java) for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
Role & responsibility:
- Hands-on Experience in Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, Core Java, Multithreading, Low-Latency - High throughput
- Evaluate different Architectural & Design approaches, solutions, frameworks & technologies and recommend the most suitable one
- Develop best practices for architecture, design, coding & automated test coverage
- Architect, Design and develop secure, high performance, scalable & maintainable applications using appropriate architectural patterns & latest Java & Oracle technologies.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture team to develop & use common Architectural principles
- Present Architectural approach to Senior Architects & Executive Management and get their concurrence
- This is a hands-on role involving Architecture, Design & Coding, not a general management role
- Desired experience and qualifications:
- Mastery over Object Oriented Design, Data Structures & Algorithms and ORM
- Good understanding of Relational Database concepts
- Expertise in core Java development including collections, multi-threading, network programming & performance monitoring
- Practical experience of using Java frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate
- Knowledge of Java Development & Deployment Tools like Ant, Maven, Sonar, Corbetura, Hudson
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom