Stress-Testing Project Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
As a Stress-Testing Project Manager you'll have experience of working on projects with significant elements of Market Risk modelling.
Stress-Testing Project Manager
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect the Bank. With group-wide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, we have a unique vantage point which allows us a holistic view of our businesses and our clients. Nearly 4,000 employees work together to achieve our ambition to be an industry-leading risk management organisation.
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is fast-becoming the most sought after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda.
Strategic Stress testing (S3) is a global change programme running within the Market Risk Change function. The programme's objective is to create, rollout and embed a full-revaluation stress testing capability across Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk.
As a Stress-Testing Project Manager you'll have experience of working on projects with significant elements of Market Risk modelling. This role plans and coordinates all of the model development within the programme, and manages the relationship with the independent model validation team.
- Engaging or organising steering groups with senior stakeholders to highlight key risks and ensure escalation of issues
- Building relations and liaising closely with key stakeholders in Methodology, Validation, Front Office (FO) Analytics and Risk Management
- Running regular working groups with model developers and validators to establish short and medium term scope of model development, documentation and validation; assign working group actions and ensure follow-up and closure
- Ensuring agreement on and completeness of model inventory, ensuring correct categorization and corresponding process steps
- Planning, tracking and managing all phases of stress model development and methodology documentation for handover to model validation
- Managing model component overlaps and interdependencies (e.g. analytics and non-stress models)
- Assisting with creation and coordination of artefacts required for regulatory updates, including use of compensating controls where required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven project management competence; prior experience of working within Tier 1 banks on large programmes
- Experience of working on modelling projects within the risk domain and able to converse with quantitative model owners on matters of model development and validation
- Working understanding of stress testing practises and frameworks
- Able to work as part of a cross functional team, managing priorities and delivery within agreed deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Project
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.