Stress Test, Risk Management (VP)
- £75,000 -£100,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
A global tier one banking group are looking for an interpersonal stress testing candidate to join a growing team. Potential applicants must have proven senior stakeholder management skills.
- Leading the design of a new approach to review the stress tests.
- Implementing the new approach across the Portfolio Risk Management team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Strong knowledge of stress testing
- Experience of the BoE's annual stress test,
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven stakeholder management
- Confident and self-motivated