Stress Testing Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
A well established banking group in London is currently looking for a Stress Testing Manager to join their Stress Testing team to deliver, develop and enhance credit risk stress testing processes.
The successful candidate will be leading a small team, as they take ownership of the retail stress testing processes to ensure stress tests are completed on time, ensuring regulatory requirements are met. Further acting as SME to push forward enhancements in model methodology & control.
Key functions in the Stress Testing Manager will include:
- Running the retail stress testing models, developing and recommending model overlays where necessary to meet internal and regulatory requirements.
- Presenting the assumptions, limitations and results of credit stress tests to senior management and regulatory audience.
- Ownership of the population of the PRA regulatory stress testing templates.
- Development and execution of controls around the credit stress test processes.
A successful application in the Stress Testing Manager role will include:
- Degree level educated in a relevant area us highly preferred.
- Proven experience in the delivery of Credit Risk Stress Testing.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills ability to build/influence relationships.
If you are interested in this role, please apply at email@example.com / 020 7509 8447