Stress Testing & Portfolio Analysis - Vice President
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley's risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley's capital base, liquidity and franchise. The EMEA Market Risk Management Division is responsible for the independent identification, analysis, reporting and escalation of all market risk exposures arising from EMEA and UK Group business activities, acting independently of business management and providing an effective challenge process.
Morgan Stanley seeks a professional with previous experience in a multi-disciplined risk management function at the Vice President level to work in the EMEA Stress Testing & Portfolio Analysis team. The team is part of the Morgan Stanley’s independent risk management function. The team is the custodian of the Risk Appetite Framework for the UK Group, and is responsible for measuring, challenging and controlling the UK Group’s aggregate portfolio risks and the oversight of the stress testing framework. The team leads the Risk departments efforts in cross risk enterprise wide projects such as ICAAP and Reverse Stress Testing.
Based in London, this role will assist in managing the aggregate deliverables for the team including coordination of cross risk projects such as ICAAP and other ad-hoc projects. The role will also be responsible for managing all the self-assessments including Risk and Control self-assessment (RCSA), Regulatory self-assessments and be the single point of contact for liaison with Audit and Validation groups. The individual will periodically be required to present the results of various self-assessments and project updates to various Risk senior committees on behalf of the overall team.
The role-holder is responsible for the following:
• Managing the aggregate deliverables for the team including regularly providing updates on various deliverables to senior management within the team and other senior Risk stakeholders on cross risk projects like ICAAP
• Leading the team’s efforts on various self-assessment programs including but not limited to RCSA and Regulatory self-assessments including CRR, SYSC, PRA Supervisory statements and EBA guidelines.
• Being the single point of contact and leading the team’s effort to work with Audit and validation groups.
• Collaborate with individuals across Risk and other departments including Finance Audit and Technology to help improve processes.
• The individual will also support the various processes within the COO remit, including the budget and headcount process, training and learning session and development of policy and procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to distil technical information and present key facts to senior presentations
• Strong organisational skills with attention to details
• Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders, proven track record in influence and facilitation to achieve results.
• Familiarity with regulatory environment particularly related to ICAAP , Recovery planning and Stress Testing
• Strong knowledge of control processes including familiarity with RCSA
• Relevant work experience in risk management at a commercial bank, investment bank, or consulting firm. Ideal candidate will have relevant product knowledge across Risk Management
• Proficient in use of Excel, Power point, Word etc.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across a number of different areas.
• Accurate delivery and ability to work to tight deadlines.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-CL1