FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Structured Products Trade Support Analyst
Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking to recruit a Structured Products Trade Support Analyst to provide support to various Trading Desks across the business.
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, is looking to recruit an Trade Support Analyst to provide support to the various Trading Desks of the EFS business in EMEA as the Middle Office function is built-out. This is a perfect opportunity for a junior candidate to gain an in-depth entry into understanding of the products set out below, the operational processes from Front to Back, the operational risks in supporting this business and how best to mitigate them.
Overview EFS IB MO
Operations in the Investment Bank is a global function within the company providing transaction management and settlement services across all asset classes to the businesses. In particular the Equities Funds and Structured (EFS) Middle Office supports an innovative, growing business. We facilitate growing volumes, complexity and an expanding Front Office by investing in capacity and productivity, whilst ensuring our control framework remains world class.
Our product set is one of the widest of all business areas; we boast the full suite of Equity Derivative products (equities, listed futures, listed options, OTC options, variance swaps, total return swaps, dividend swaps, structured notes and dynamic strategies etc). We also use other asset class products to hedge our exposure (i.e. FX, non-deliverable forwards, interest rate swaps, money market loans/deposits).
* The candidate will primarily be involved in supporting the Pillar1 and Quantitative Investment Strategy (QIS) business which falls under EFS but will look to expand to include other areas of EFS to ensure there is sufficient coverage across team to meet holiday demands.
* Monitoring and calculation of reset events (rebalancing, swap resets, and composite update checks) for the QIS desk.
* Monitoring, investigation and recommend solutions with regards to initial trade capture checks/controls around integrity of static and exotic components of new trades.
* Maintenance of complex structures involving multiple legal entities.
* Corporate action identification, verification and notifications to trading desk and clients.
* Calculation agent, processing and notification for coupon/redemption events.
* Work alongside our Offshore relating to various regulatory and internal reconciliations, working closely with Front Office to ensure End of Day data integrity controls are completed and clean.
* Query Management; Address and respond to, in a timely manner, issues stemming from the trade capture queries, feed issues, general queries from various stakeholders including trading, Sales, Settlements, other internal IB MO areas, etc. These interactions will be with a wide range of areas, both from front office (Sales and Trading) and back office partners.
* Work with IT and management to help to work towards automating remaining manual process's in the EFS world. In addition, work within the team to look at ways to improve processes that are non-IT dependant.
* Ensure adherence to the daily BCheck policy for signing off completed tasks.
* Ensure that procedure documents are maintained and updated for all processes covered.
* Ensure compliance with EUDA and record retention policy.
Key Objectives of this role:
* Provide key support to the trading desks.
* Help create and shape the Firm's ever changing regulatory reporting landscape, assisting in testing new reporting tools and venues.
* Support Operations management in maintaining a focus on Controls.
* Provide work/Support to enable new controls or products to be developed, including their testing.
* Learn what it is to support a series of successful trading desks.
Required Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* At least 2+ years working within exotic equity derivatives. Product knowledge and front-to-back flow in structured Notes/OTC's along with associated hedges is essential.
* Good understanding of operational risks, ability to spot and articulate issues to stakeholders, and escalate in a timely manner.
* The candidate will work closely with Windows Office suite, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word.
- GBP35000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 19 mars 18