EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Support Consultant
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
As a Product Support Consultant, you will be the face of the FIS organisation and will utilise your considerable communication skills to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients.
Your daily work will be to assist the Asset Finance (AF) clients with their day to day management of the software as part of the Asset Finance Global Support Team, using your excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to replicate and analyse issues, and to provide guidance on client impact and potential solutions.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing team of dedicated professionals in a fast-paced environment, with the aim of supporting an increasing client-base of high-profile companies to the highest quality. You will be supported up by a highly-experienced team of support consultants, designers, developers and QA engineers with vast product knowledge.
- Client relationship building
- Incident management
- Act as the point of contact within a global support structure for diagnosis and resolution of incidents.
- Engage directly with clients to resolve incidents
- Periodically fulfil on-call responsibilities to provide 24x7 support capabilities for major incidents.
- Interact with a wide range of global AF staff concentrated mainly in Bangalore and Christchurch, but also in the USA, Philippines and UK
- Handle pressure-filled situations across multiple clients, understanding any financial impact on a client and managing client needs and timelines against all other priorities.
- Proactively helping to prevent future problems by developing and documenting new initiatives and processes, and highlighting any potential defects you may find
- Responsibility for ongoing learning of the AF application and business processes of key clients.
- Adhere to support processes, work instructions and standards
- Provide support, training and assistance to others including peer reviews
- Provide prompt escalation of functional, technical and project issues to Management
- Remain up to date with functional and technical changes within the product
- Remain up to date with new technologies and practices relevant to the organization
- Previous experience in a technical support role is essential, with a strong and unrelenting dedication to customer success.
- Experience in Accounting or Leasing would be highly beneficial
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or professional experience in software development, systems analysis, design and architecture
- Experience with relational databases Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with reading C# and a good understanding of Object oriented development would be highly desirable
- Sound analytical, design and problem-solving skills, with a high degree of numeracy and a capacity for complex concepts
- A positive, proactive and professional attitude - a team player who can also work independently under minimum supervision
- Maintain a focus on excellence always.
- The desire to increase knowledge and skills when circumstances call for additional learning.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.