- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1,051 billion in assets under management as of 30 September 2017 we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise.
This position will oversee in-house A/V operations and equipment in the EMEA offices. This position requires significant attention to detail in supporting both new project and changes to the Wellington A/V environment. The individual will be expected to be the first line of support of all issues in the EMEA region, and provide supplementary support for the APAC and North America regions as needed. This position will be part of a larger global team responsible for the AV support globally.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support live meeting production within our Morning Meeting rooms, and ensuring they complete on time and without interruption.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support of AV rooms, and support business users with the video conference workflows needed to setup calls.
- Demonstrate experience with configuring and supporting Cisco VC hardware including DX, MX and SX series codecs, Codian Bridge, TMS Scheduling, and TPS Bridge.
- Support of the WebEx suite of tools from productivity tools to WebEx cloud services like CMR.
- Support various Crestron products and solutions.
- Plan and schedule preventative maintenance across the various products sets under management with outside vendors.
- Support and project manage video conference system upgrades over the next two years in EMEA and APAC.
Specific qualifications and individual characteristics include:
- Relevant experience with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Webex, and Crestron.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with administering Cisco Call Manager.
- Technical knowledge of IP networking, QoS configurations, Audio Video room designs and configurations.
- Experience with Cisco networking hardware.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .