THE CLOSE BROTHERS GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2018
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Stage, Plein-temps
- Close Brothers.
- 05 oct. 17 2017-10-05
Close Brothers is a leading merchant banking group, providing lending, deposit-taking, wealth management services and securities trading to individuals, businesses and intermediaries. We help small businesses and individuals to flourish and grow. We are accepting applications for our 2018 graduate programmes across our central London and Wimbledon offices.
We have opportunities in:
- Operational and Performance Excellence
What we want from you:
- A degree in any discipline, although IT, computer science, business, finance, economics, engineering, maths and science subjects are particularly desirable.
- A passion and genuine interest for financial services
- Commercial awareness
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Evidence of your initiative, personal drive and ambition
- The right to work in the UK and the flexibility for occasional business travel in the UK
What we offer:
All the support you need to make a confident start in your banking career including inductions, networking, workshops, bespoke learning opportunities and mentoring.
A competitive salary and benefits package starting at £27,000 and increasing to £32,000 in year two. Our wider package includes private health care, life assurance, pension, a cycle-to-work scheme, a season ticket loan, and eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus.
The chance to make a difference supporting our staff charities which include Cancer Research UK and NCPCC.
Our graduate scheme is starting September 2018.
Please apply as soon as possible. We have assessment centres scheduled in November and December.