- Base + Benefits + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- 17 oct. 17
Salaire : Base + Benefits + Bonus
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Tableau Developer required with strong desktop and server (including back end) ideally with Alteryx Server experience. You will be help build a hub and act as a consultant across various areas of the business, becoming an SME with the opportunity to explore advanced analytics
Data & Insights Technology is an exciting new initiative at Schroders focussing on building an analytics ecosystem for the business. We sit within the newly formed Digital division, which is also the hub of innovation, fin-tech, collaboration and data insights for Schroders.
You will work within the Data & Insights Technology team, as a Tableau subject matter expert and platform specialist. Ideally you have experience of both desktop & server, and if you’ve worked with Alteryx (desktop & server), even better.
This role is responsible for:
• Tableau desktop and server (including back end) to expert level.
• Experience running tableau server and providing tableau subject matter expertise in an enterprise environment
• Knowledge of a variety of data sources and structures typically connected to from Tableau (at a minimum, SQL Server, Excel)
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Familiarity with typical enterprise process and controls around release management, testing and deployment.
Will distinguish a candidate to have:
• Alteryx experience (any Alteryx Server experience will be extremely advantageous)
• Strong scripting skills in powershell or python in the context of server management / ETL
• Any exposure and experience with continuous integration and deployment tools, devops practices.
• Technical, hands on experience running Tableau (desktop/server) service from within an analytics/BI centre of excellence or centralized BI team.
• Alteryx Desktop/Server/Gallery experience a huge plus.
• Familiar with agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban etc.
• Strong understanding of the full data lifecycle, and understanding of typical enterprise concerns around data.
• Experienced in building ETL and with a solid understanding of how ETL interacts with Tableau.
You are collaborative – happy to work with the wider team to disseminate knowledge and skills – playing a mentorship role with less experienced colleagues.
Innovative – someone who gets to the heart of a requirement and can suggest novel ways to orchestrate solutions that delight the end user.
Design thinking oriented– You understand that the service we offer is the sum of many interactions across many tools, and have go-to strategies for ensuring the digital service is a single, cohesive experience.
Nice to haves
Exposure to technologies such as Hadoop or Spark, or similar for unstructured data.
Good general purpose programming skills – scripting etc to augment the preparation of data for insight.
A chance to play a pivotal role in digital, bringing in exciting state of the art technologies that will change the way the business does analytics.
Opportunity to explore advanced analytics and new technologies for collaboration.
You will gain exposure to a variety of business subject matter authorities across the company via a hub & spoke model to grow your knowledge of the Asset Management industry.Excellent benefits & training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.