- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Randstad Sourceright
- 22 sept. 17
Tax Manager Corporate Tax Compliance team currently has a number of locations across the UK providing specialist tax compliance services to several thousand UK companies. Our business continues to grow and this is an exciting opportunity to help build on the success within the team.
Corporate Tax Compliance team currently has a number of locations across the UK providing specialist tax compliance services to several thousand UK companies. Our business continues to grow and this is an exciting opportunity to help build on the success within the team.
Clients are at the heart of the service we provide and you will have a great deal of client contact, assisting them with their queries and identifying ways in which we can introduce improvements to the services that we provide to them.
Working alongside other compliance and relationship managers, you will manage a range of activities that together will result in high quality service for the clients in your portfolio including:
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
- Organisation of data collection approach
- Liaise with Data Management team and deal with client queries in relation to data requests during Data Exchange by exception /as escalated.
- Review and ultimate submission of corporation tax returns
- Review and submission of tax account schedules
- Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk.
- Budget management/monitoring and assist in the development of other staff as required.
You will be expected to have a high level of client contact in this role and will, of course, be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own work load and assist in the development of other staff as required.
The successful candidate will have the majority of the following skills and experience:
- Be ACA or CTA qualified (ideally through first time passes).
- Strong UK corporate tax skills.
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience
- Has a highly developed client service ethos and can adopt a flexible approach to meeting client needs.
- Have excellent communication skills in order to maximise the effectiveness of delivery.
- Be able to establish, build and maintain a good working relationship with key decision makers, including partners and senior client personnel.
- Have the ability to help manage and build new business through referrals, networking and spotting client opportunities.
- Be an effective delegator, strong at coaching junior staff.
- Competent in use of a wide range of IT products
Contract: 6 months –to perm