- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Empiric , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5671
- 13 févr. 18 2018-02-13
Tax Manager | 6 Month Contract | London | £550 | ASAP start
Empiric are delighted to be supporting a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a Tax Manager to join them on a contract basis over the next 6 months.
This role will sit within a portfolio programme and support the operational Tax Compliance and Reporting processes across a number of related projects within this portfolio.
This individual will compile and submit mandatary tax reporting and facilitate payments of tax to the HRMC. They will support various activities and ensure reporting compliance and submission within deadlines.
- Must be ACA/CTA qualifies and have experience working in a tax reporting environment
- Proven background in delivering tax requirements
- Ability to coordinate across key stakeholders such as Group tax, Programme Directors, business Units and the technology team
- Understanding of TAX regs and policies
- Background in UK corporate tax compliance and innovative international tax planning
Expertise to lead broad general tax management and commercial roles in the private equity asset management sector and multinational corporate environment