Team Lead in LMR for Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) # 106277
Group Finance acts as a Guardian; providing quality in the delivery of independent, integrated financial control & reporting backed by sound policy and governance; and as a Co-pilot and trusted advisor providing the delivery of high quality, reliable and robust analysis and insight to support effective decision-making.
Main responsibilities include:
Team Lead for the coordination of the monthly production of the Liquidity Coverage ratio for 2 large entities, consolidation entity and a smaller entity. The LCR's are produced by an offshore team in India and provided to LMR London to ensure its timely and accurate delivery.
Role covers Supervision of the following regular tasks performed by 2 team members:
- Ensuring LCR's are cross-checked and reconciles to source systems
- Delivery of client focused supporting analytics for review and sign off meetings
- Coordination with the India team of the clearance of review points, etc
- Coordination with the India team to assist in planning for busy reporting cycles
- Delivery of reporting improvements and efficiencies for LCR reporting requirements
- Data Quality review and improvements
- Ownership of a robust control environment including checklists and ongoing review
- Supporting the liquidity reporting manager and providing cover as applicable
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Qualified accountant
- Ideally you have experience in Premier Investment Bank
- You will posses relevant product experience
- PRA/EBA Regulatory experience on liquidity is important