Technical Analytics specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Investec Bank plc
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
This role will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and Adobe Test and Target across Investec digital platforms. The role will help developers and our analytics specialists to access and use our Adobe analytics capabilities to provide insight into business performance for the improvement of Digital and Marketing operations.
The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and possess experience across analytical fields. They will provide support to the Digital team to help Investec to grow via insight lead initiatives across key business and marketing channels. This role will be a key member of a wider approach to digital and marketing effectiveness, ensuring attribution and accountability to channels across the group globally.
This is a hands on role, and the successful candidate will be working across teams, departments and geographies. They will display the highest professionalism and conduct themselves according to Investec’s values: cast-iron integrity, client focus, distinctive performance and dedicated partnerships. Investec prides itself on it’s Out of the Ordinary approach and this role requires that same dedication in every aspect.
- Implement and manage the maintenance of Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and Adobe Test and Target across Investec digital platforms, which include the main Investec.com website, Investec Online and Investec Apps.
- Work directly with developers to ensure tracking across all newly developed digital products.
- Train developers on the technical aspects of the various Analytics platforms
- Assist in the QA and testing of any implemented analytics tracking
- Assist in the analysis of web traffic data across all Digital platforms Using statistical techniques and easy to digest formats, provide ongoing reports and dashboards for consumption across Investec
- Assist in implementing and integrating other data collection systems
- Drive testing and optimisation across the main website, Investec Online and the Investec App
- Optimise the efficiency and quality of in-house data
- Support Investec Data Regulatory obligations, such as GDPR
- Deliver KPI dashboards highlighting success and failures
- Manage third party analytics providers ensuring costs delivery and on time work
This role will provide the opportunity to work in a fast moving, creative and challenging environment as part of a multi-skilled team including marketing, design, project management, strategic and technical/IT teams (internal and third party) as well as external agencies. You will be working on a range of projects, so you will need to be versatile and competent.
Core Skills and Attributes
- Expertise in implementing and managing Adobe Analytics
- Expertise in implementing and managing Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Proven experience in marketing campaign tag management
- Expertise in implementing and managing Adobe Test and Target
- Segmentation and data cleansing capability
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
Personal attributes and other requirements
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and is able to bring clarity to a situation through the use of data
- Passionate about data and continuously learning and bringing new developments to the team
- Able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics.
- Strong attention to detail