- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Emagine are keen to engage with an experienced Technical Architect to deliver into one of our key clients. This role would see the successful individual providing solutions within transaction reporting for a MiFID II Project.
- Identifying the organisation's needs.
- Design and provide data flows and data models.
- Drive the agreed technical architecture design and associated solution delivery with the technical teams.
Role Success Factors:
- Detailed knowledge of Bloomberg Net and ESMX
- Detailed experience in using RHUB (Bloomberg’s Regulatory Reporting Hub).
- Technical Understanding on how to design Data Models, Data Flows and how ARM’s/APA’s work
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance: Industry / Products knowledge.
- Consulting: Management / Business / IT / Strategy.
- Naturally confident communication.
- Self-starter with drive and hunger to succeed
- Equally capable working as part of a team or independently
- An entrepreneurial approach.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies and commonly used business applications
If you feel that you have a good range of the qualities and attributes listed above, that you have a unique combination of tenacity, resilience and customer centricity, as well as, a willingness to challenge the status quo and are comfortable with pace, change, innovation and decision making; then this fantastic opportunity might just be for you.
What you’ll get in return:
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning.
- A start-up mentality within an established brand.
- An exceptional benefits package.
- Flexible working.
- Recognition Programmes.
- Diverse, global environment.
- Socially responsible environment and volunteering opportunities.