Technical Business Analyst (Agile / Financial services)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 mars 18 2018-03-18
Technical Business Analyst (Agile / Financial services / Fund of Funds) Purpose of the role: Leading financial services organisation would like to recruit a senior Technical Business Analyst with a track record working in the financial services sector, ideally investment banking or buy side (asset management / hedge fund).
Technical Business Analyst (Agile / Financial services / Fund of Funds)
Purpose of the role:
Leading financial services organisation would like to recruit a senior Technical Business Analyst with a track record working in the financial services sector, ideally investment banking or buy side (asset management / hedge fund).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical Business Analyst to join a small, busy, delivery focused team partnered with a dynamic and varied business.
The right candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the focus and determination to ensure stable operation and continuous innovation. This role is new to the team, so needs someone who has strong ideas about how to define it and has the drive build the knowledge and relationships that will make it successful.
You will have the opportunity to work with the entire business, gaining experience in areas such as quantitative analysis, portfolio construction, investment risk, managed accounts and operations.
Your work will include supporting the technical team with queries and issues and assisting the development team across the software delivery lifecycle in an Agile environment; leveraging your experience in triaging issues, writing user stories, forming backlogs, prioritising work, creating test and delivery plans.
Along with the development manager you will own delivery and stakeholder management, and be expected to work proactively and collaboratively with your peers across technology.
- Using technology solutions to add value to the business;
- Investigating and answering business user queries;
- Working closely with the business to analyse and understand requirements and agree project scope;
- Prioritising across demands, including the balancing pragmatism and quality;
- Working with technology teams to produce technical solution designs;
- Documenting requirements as user stories, process flow diagrams, and/or acceptance criteria;
- Plan for and carry out system and regression testing;
- Coordination of business testing, ensuring solutions provided meet business needs;
- Tracking of actions, milestones, risk, assumptions, issues, and dependencies;
- Dealing directly with 3rd party service providers, and software vendors.
- 5+ years working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Open to developing project management experience
- 5+ years working in an Agile software development environment
- Writing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Working throughout the complete software development life cycle
- Using JIRA or similar tracking tools
- Process and data modelling techniques
- Technical background
For further details contact 0207 144 3156.