Technical Support Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Mi-temps
- Itarle AG
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
itarle is hiring Technical Support Associates to support our Algorithmic Trading and Transaction Cost Analysis clients who use the itarle platform to execute on global markets
itarle is hiring Technical Support Associates to support our Algorithmic Trading and Transaction Cost Analysis clients who use the itarle platform to execute on global markets.
In this role, the successful candidate will act as a first line support for itarle clients, dealing with queries and problems themselves in the first instance, but also able to escalate to development and other technology teams.
itarle is the industry leading supplier of multi-asset Best Execution Technology to global banks and brokers. The itarle suite makes use of sophisticated modeling techniques to deliver outstanding execution quality for our clients, which include some of the largest institutions in the world.
itarle has been established for over ten years, and is currently experiencing a phase of rapid growth, driven by MiFID II in Europe and increasing global take up of algorithmic trading strategies. In addition, Transaction Cost Analysis (the measurement of execution performance) is now a significant growth area. Our London office is based on the edge of the City of London and Shoreditch, reflecting our focus on being at the heart of the cutting-edge Financial Technology London centre.
- Oversight of the itarle real time systems and processes and expected market behaviour via systems such as Bloomberg.
- Monitoring of client FIX logs and market data fields in a UNIX environment.
- Exception management and subsequent notification to itarle clients of rejections.
- Testing the in-sample performance of itarle (UK) Ltd algorithmic trading models to enable price improvements and reduce the impact cost of client usage of itarle (UK) Ltd services.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the highest level of service for existing clients, and a successful onboarding effort for new clients and products.
- Financial services experience preferred though not essential as training will be given on the job.
- Experience working in Linux environments.
- Strong understanding of UNIX commands.
- Professional, driven and focused personality
- Reliable and consistent with an ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers and colleagues
- A team player with a flexible approach