Technical Writer / Technical Author - Investment Banking
- GBP550.00 - GBP600.00 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Contract Technical Writer / Technical Author- Quant /Risk Edinburgh / Cambridge - flexible £550-600/day 6 months
Technical Writer / Technical Author- Quant /Risk
Edinburgh / Cambridge - flexible
My client a global investment bank is looking to expand their Global Risk Modelling team with 2x Technical Writers/ Technical Authors as part of a new 2 year programme of work. This initial contract is for 6 months however has a high probability of extension.
As part of this role you will be working closely with Quant developers and creating the technical documentation for the business and regulators.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as Technical Writer / Technical Author
- Experience within Investment Banking
- Knowledge or understanding of Quant
- Experience in creating technical documentation
- Economics / computer science background
The location for the contract is either Cambridge or Edinburgh as well as the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days a week.
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV today for immediate consideration