Technology Analyst at leading Investment Manager
- Excellent earning potential - top quartile guaranteed
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCR Alpha
- 12 mars 18 2018-03-12
Have you attained a number of years’ experience in a Technology focused role working at a reputable Asset Manager or Investment Bank?......... Do you have experience working on a range of industry specific Portfolio Management systems, perhaps Calypso, Orchestrade or Paladyne?........ Have you some exposure to Fixed Income and Listed Derivative products?
An exciting opportunity has presented itself to join the Technology team of a leading Global Macro focused Hedge Fund. Our client is specifically looking for a hands on expert to take on this role.
- To work alongside the Director of Technology and existing Technology Analyst in supporting all aspects of firm technology and system requirements.
- Function is new to the business, so has high profile and strong senior level support.
- Function is busy and fast paced, with a large identified project and development queue in place, and likely with another similarly sized queue of unidentified works.
- Assist with day to day (BAU) support of firms portfolio management system (PMS) and associated workflows
- Assist in development and industrialisation of daily monitoring and maintenance of PMS
- Work with existing tech team and business to identify and implement workflow enhancements and fixes to increase operational STP throughput across a wide range of asset classes
- Work with existing tech team and business to identify and road test new electronic trading platforms and assist with implementation across a wide range of asset classes
- Work with existing tech team and business to identify, document, and where possible, automate current processes outside of core technology solutions
- Assist with production and updating of workflow documents to cover existing and new processes
- Assist with the review of and addition to documentation of technical processes within firm Wiki environment
- Assist with the development, implementation and constant improvement of automated regression testing plan to control system patches and upgrades.
- Managing issues queue with PMS provider and others
- Orchestrade Portfolio Management System experience (similar system to Calypso). Calypso and/or Paladyne experience would also suffice
- Electronic trading platform review and integration, including FIX 4.4
- Project design, maintenance and delivery
- Experience of writing technical and operational specs
- C# / Python (not essential)
- Excel (Macro/VBA level preferred)
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Broad product knowledge beneficial, including IRS, FRAs, Swaptions, FX, FXOptions, CDS, Futures, Future Options, Bonds, Local markets, etc
- A few years’ experience in a busy IT environment and role, either in a bank or hedge fund
- BA/User requirement gathering and documentation experience
- Project delivery experience
- Self motivated and enthusiastic, who can work alone or in a small team
- Strategic thinker – assists in planning and delivering multiple projects and solutions simultaneously and over the course of long time periods
- Problem solver, both at a technical and business level
- Highly organised
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Good communicator