Technology, Equities Technology, SecDiv CRM - Junior Developer v2, Associate, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Technology is at the heart of our multi-billion dollar business. Our engineers develop low-latency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop new functionality within the existing CRM application - including but not limited to contact management, interactions capture, and content distribution
- Develop workflows that enable the sales team to track and maintain data pertaining to client entity, contacts, and coverage in addition to opportunities & consumption
- Work with end-users to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Manage application changes through the full development lifecycle across a wide range of technologies, including Java, C#, AngularJS/React
- Provide 3rd line support on a rota basis
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience(Java/Full stack) with exposure to the full software development lifecycle.
- Familiar with OO Programming concepts, design patterns, and other software development best practices
- Relational database experience (e.g. Sybase, UDB)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player, required to work extensively with other teams both locally and globally
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- C# experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.