Technology M&A Associate
- Bulge Bracket pay
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Dartmouth Partners
- 04 janv. 18 2018-01-04
We are working with a particularly well networked group of bankers that come from Tier 1 firms. They have gone about creating a new platform on which to work with some of the most entrepreneurial Technology & Media businesses but also partnering with some extremely well known names. They are looking to hire an Investment Banking Senior Analyst or Associate.
This is an opportunity for someone in one of the Bulge Bracket or elite independents to move away from a large corporate structure and have genuine access to interesting clients. Your activities can be broken down to:
‒ Financial and strategic advice to founders, CEOs and boards
‒ Capital raising, with a focus on strategic, cross-border and pre-IPO financings
‒ Independent IPO advisory
‒ M&A, joint ventures
‒ Capital advisory / fund formation
The Co-founders and leadership DNA combines global connections across business, technology, politics and investors with blue chip execution / investment banking expertise.
Whilst this is an advisory role, a small minority of time can be spent with capital advisory / fund formation team. This will provide exposure to blue chip venture capital funds in Silicon Valley as they look to raise money for tech investments.
The quality of the team means that the bar is high for recruitment;
- you must have exceptionally strong academics,
- come from one of the top investment banks,
- TMT experience would be helpful but is not necessary (a large interest in Technology/Media will be key),
- You must want to work in a young business, and understand that there will be considerable exposure in this role which would naturally fit a mature individual