Technology, Platform, Workflow Client Engagement Manager, Vice President, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
We drive the convergence of workflow platforms across the firm to promote process consistency and allow for the gathering and analysis of metrics.
The Workflow team resides within Platform and is responsible for providing the software to model, run and analyze processes and decisions across Goldman Sachs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Drive firmwide awareness of Workflow offerings, and how they can be applied to solve business problems
- Provide design-consultancy services to clients, covering business process modelling, functional architecture and product selection
- Perform onboarding reviews and use-case validation for clients wishing to use Workflow
- Manage community of, and relationships with, division-wide Workflow champions and advocates to ensure the Workflow platform and its processes meet demand
- Product management for key Workflow products
- Partner with engineering team to define development roadmap, and prioritize client requests against competing priorities
- Manage broad communication, training and product-launch strategies for both technical and non-technical clients
- Strong, resilient, independent, 'self-starter'
- Team player, eager to work in a global organization
- Energy, self-motivation and able manage multiple tasks
- Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus to deliver optimal solutions for the business
- Experience building and sustaining long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues in order to influence objectives and outcomes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience with all stages in the development lifecycle: inception, analysis, design, implementation, runtime, maintenance
- Knowledge of the Agile practices (pier development, test automation, continuous delivery, and etc.) and familiarity with Scrum method
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.