Trading Analyst - Investment Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
We are a successful, niche investment manager looking for a reliable individual to become part of a highly focused team. The role includes trade execution alongside a variety of front-office support functions.
The small size of the firm and its portfolio mean that the role is likely to be very broad and to include elements of the following:
- Analysis of P&L, performance attribution and reconciliation
- Analysis of risk exposures
- Trade executions and bookings in equities, FX and futures
- Selection of suitable hedges and management of hedge book
- Cash and treasury management
- Maintenance of systems screening for investment opportunities
Training will be provided on all of the above. As the successful candidate gains experience, we would expect the role to develop to include more detailed work analysing and presenting potential investment opportunities.
Candidates will need the following attributes to fulfil the role successfully:
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in an asset management firm or investment bank
- Attention to detail and the ability to work without error
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Strong Excel skills
- Interest in financial markets and an understanding of the workings of financial instruments
- Ability to communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing
- Excellent academic credentials, preferably in a highly numerate field
Familiarity with settlements and operations processes would be an advantage. This opening would suit a candidate with some experience in an operations role and an interest in moving into the front office, or an individual with front office trading support experience. The successful candidate will either have, or be willing to complete the Investment Management Certificate and the CFA Program.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Deadline for applications is 30 January 2018.