- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oak Hill Advisors
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
Oak Hill Advisors seeks a Trading Assistant in the London office to join the European trading desk. This individual will be an integral member of the investment team, supporting the Trader and Portfolio Managers generate positive risk-adjusted returns for our investors. The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the trading desk, by checking daily P&L and marks, actual and projected cash availability, CLO test compliance, and accuracy/completeness of positions data
- Execute and enter trades into the firm’s order management system, ensuring compliance with the firm’s trade allocation policy and various account constraints
- Act as liaison between portfolio management and other internal departments (e.g. Investor Relations/Marketing, Operations, Legal, Accounting) in order to help continue the successful growth of the business
- Track the European high yield and leveraged loan market news headlines, themes, market technicals and new issuance
- Assist portfolio managers with ad hoc market intelligence and portfolio analyses
- Assist maintaining close relationships with market participants, including sell side counterparties
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- An interest in global markets
- Experience or familiarity with fixed income products/markets
- Proficient competency using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, including personal references
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academic credentials
About Oak Hill Advisors
Oak Hill Advisors, L.P., including its affiliated investment advisors and predecessor firms, (together “OHA”) is a leading independent investment firm specialising in high yield bonds, leveraged loans, private lending, distressed investments, structured products and residential whole loans. The firm’s investment activities are concentrated in the U.S. and Europe. Oak Hill Advisors has 275 employees in seven offices: New York, Fort Worth, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong, Luxembourg and Sydney. With approximately $31 billion of capital under management, OHA manages credit hedge funds, long-only funds, distressed funds, other specialty credit funds and customised mandates. For further information about Oak Hill Advisors, please visit www.oakhilladvisors.com.
Interested applicants, please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 10 February 2018.