Trading and Risk Analyst
- Competitive with significant bonus potential
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Adelphi Capital LLP
- 12 mars 18 2018-03-12
A multi-billion US$ European Long/Short fund with excellent returns over its 20+ year history is looking to strengthen its trading and risk team. We are a small boutique firm that manages a multi-billion concentrated portfolio of European equities with a 3-5 year investment horizon. We focus on fundamental research. We value team players, who think independently and are intellectually honest. We are seeking an additional resource who will be working in the trading and risk areas of the business alongside both our head trader and risk manager.
The work will include:
- Attribution analysis
- Production and explanation of the in-house risk sheets to portfolio managers and analysts
- Responses to client requests
- Management of FX trade calculation process
- Maintenance of external databases
- Input of data to the regulatory reporting process
- Executing equity, equity derivative and FX trades in support of the head trader
- Daily processes required for the trading desk
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in the financial markets and equities in particular and can demonstrate this through relevant exam qualifications
- Has a strong mathematical mindset and has had experience in solving numerical problems in a financial industry context
- Has excellent Excel skills and applied them to financial situations
- Has a strong work ethic and good communication skills to work well in a small team
- Is likely to have attended a top tier university with excellent academic results
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
If you want to apply, please send us:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you feel you are an ideal candidate for this role.
Only complete applications (CV, Letter) will be reviewed. You should note that an Excel skills test will form a key part of the recruitment process.
OTHER THAN USING THE EMAIL ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ADELPHI OR MEMBERS OF STAFF DIRECTLY, AS THIS WILL AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION NEGATIVELY.