Trainee Equity Research Associate - Life Insurance Coverage - Tier One Firm - Actuary wanted
- Excellent base and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
One of the top rated sell side insurance teams is looking to add a sell side equity research associate to cover life insurance companies. They are very interested in hiring an actuary with life insurance experience.
Our client is a top investment bank. They have consistently outperformed their peers in industry surveys and have an excellent reputation for the integrity and quality of their research product.
They are now looking to add an equity research associate to their insurance team, who will cover life insurance companies.
The position will focus on the following:
- writing pieces of investment research on insurance companies for your clients who will be asset management and sell side firms
- commercial, sector, market and industry analysis
- financial modelling and valuations
- assisting clients with their enquiries
- marketing trips to see clients
- detailed valuation work
They are interested in meeting a qualified or part qualified actuary who will work for one of the leading advisory, actuarial, or life insurance companies with a keen interest in moving into financial markets. Please note that you don't need to have previous banking experience.