Transaction Reporting Contractor
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
My client, a leading global Hedge Fund which specialises in trading Equity, Interest Rate Swap, and FX products, are looking to add to a Transaction Reporting contractor to their team to assist in the delivery of MiFID II and any remediation work where required.
The role is centred on MiFID II and EMIR Transaction Reporting issues, with the ideal candidate taking ownership of the reporting process, ensuring that complete and accurate data is being delivered to the regulator. This role also offers the chance to ensure the firm are ready for SFTR go live.
This is a hands-on role which requires someone who has extensive experience in delivering change as well as remediation, as well as an excellent understanding of MiFID, EMIR and Remit Reporting.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the delivery of MiFID II.
- Managing the delivery of remediation projects across both MiFID II and EMIR.
- Working with, and facing off to, key business, technology and compliance stakeholders to ensure all remediation projects are accurately and effectively resolved.
- Gathering requirements and clarifying issues during analysis, development, testing and implementation.
- Day to day contact person for Technology Agile teams, providing input into scrums and creating business documentation and tracking deliverables as required.
- Working with a variety of change teams to identify impacts onto Transaction Reporting and ensure that appropriate UAT or Regression testing is performed.
- Conducting testing (UAT and Regression) and maintaining documentation to support.
- Looking over new SFTR requirements to ensure a timely delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analyst / Project Management responsibilities within financial services / investment banking / asset management.
- A proven track record in a Change Management environment is essential.
- A strong regulatory background is essential, particularly EMIR and MiFID II Transaction Reporting.
- Proven track record in UAT testing.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop internal relationships at a senior level.
- Board product knowledge
- Experience of Operations functions (Trade Support, Settlements, etc.) is ideal.
- Knowledge of Prince2 or Six Sigma a benefit.