Treasury Compliance Manager - Leading Bank
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hunter Bond
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Treasury Compliance Manager required by my Leading Banking client in London.
My Client are looking for a talented individual to provide regulatory advice and guidance to the Treasurer, the Treasury management team and the wider Treasury staff.
The key purpose is to ensure that the company has appropriate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements including those of the PRA and the FCA, as applicable.
Other responsibilities include being a key member of the Treasury Risk and Compliance Committee, Treasury Operational Risk Committee and Treasury Customer Forum, as well as assisting the Compliance team to prepare accurate reports and MI for inclusion in Board papers in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Leading Banking organisation. The culture is great and environment is relaxed.
The following skills/experience is required:
- Experience of working in compliance in a retail banking organisation or consultancy with an FS practice.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory requirements which apply to a Treasury function.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proven commercial awareness.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
The following is desirable:
- Ability to think strategically and grasp concepts in a bigger picture context.
- Experience of supporting change and input into project work streams from a Compliance perspective.
- Experience with an online banking platform.
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus
If you are interested in this Treasury Compliance Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.