VP Regulatory Relations
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
This is an exciting role for a senior specialist who has significant experience of dealing with regulatory to work in a top UK bank.
The bank's primary objective is to achieve improved relationships with their regulators by providing a common and consistent framework for regulatory engagements internally and externally. You would be working with their Regulatory Relations team, reporting to the Director and supporting their core businesses and functions to deliver a program of work for UK regulators and manage senior level relationships with these regulators.
- Ensure the regulators have access to the people and information they require to discharge their supervisory responsibilities with respect to the bank
- Develop and communicate (oral and written) insights on the bank's regulatory relationships and their specific issues, in addition to broader industry-wide issues / themes
- Use client relationship management technology platform (BRES) to record and facilitate reporting of regulatory engagement, issues and commitments
- Developing insights / key messages for written / oral communication to internal stakeholders in connection with the engagement
- Strong financial services knowledge and experience Significant experience of dealing with regulators
- High level PC skills (Outlook/e-mail systems, Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/ Excel, Internet & Intranet.)
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written.
- High degree of social skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
- High levels of initiative, problem solving and prioritisation skills.
- Self-starter / proactive.
- Ability to work at high pace whilst maintaining accuracy.
They are looking to hire two specialists: one for their retail bank and another for their investment bank.
If you're interested in hearing more about the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02074229361.
Recruiter's Name: Sarah Assem
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.