VP / Associate – Project Finance – Renewables
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
A very well regarded global bank is looking for a project finance specialist to take a lead role in developing their UK focused renewables business. You will become a member of an established and collaborative team in a high profile role which will see you work with senior stakeholders both internally & externally.
With a busy pipeline, you will take responsibility for:
- Negotiating and executing complex deals that will typically involve a competitive tender process.
- Project managing the professional team of legal, insurance, technical and financial advisers to ensure thorough due diligence.
- Reviewing and interrogating reports and documents produced by advisers and the application of findings to mitigate risks.
- Leading communications and negotiating with clients, advisers and club banks to identify project-specific risks.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally, you will have a good level of experience in leading, negotiating, structuring and executing deals in renewable energy.
- A commercial mind set, with strong communication and relationship management abilities and an eagerness to network at all levels to build your profile.
- A keen interest in renewable energy infrastructure investment.
- A credit risk management understanding, as you will be working closely with the credit team.
- An understanding of the macro-economic factors affecting debt markets, and alternative sources of funding.