- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Metro Bank
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Are you a Chartered Surveyor who is looking to try something new? Can you wow your colleagues with your amazing market knowledge? Will you create FANS from our customers and colleagues?
Are you a Chartered Surveyor who is looking to try something new? Can you wow your colleagues with your amazing market knowledge? Will you create FANS from our customers and colleagues? If this sounds like you… read on
Our new Valuations Specialist will give expert advice to our Commercial Banking and Credit Teams. You will create FANS by giving quick and accurate valuations, this will mean your colleagues can make the best lending choices for our customers.
So what would you be doing?
• Providing valuations for secured lending across a diverse range of commercial and residential properties
• Leading commercial and residential valuation panels to ensure we are offering the best opportunities for our customers and the bank
• Acting as an independent advisor, outside of influence from our Commercial and Credit teams. This makes sure we are always making the best choices to protect our customers and the bank from any potential risks
• Creating an internal network with a variety of teams across the bank to identify when valuation reviews will be required. Planning ahead of time is essential to managing your workload and ensuring our customers have an amazing experience
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things…
• Being a Member or Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors will mean you have the necessary technical knowledge to perform property valuations
• Performing valuations for lending purposes across varied commercial and residential properties. You don’t need have worked for a bank previously as we will support you to develop the relevant banking knowledge
• Demonstrate your extensive market awareness, colleagues will rely on your knowledge to support our customers and protect the bank