Wealth Business Consultants
- Competitive base salary + bonus + package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
My client is a consultancy who focuses in the Wealth Management and Banking sector. Working with leading financial institutions, they are looking for ambitious Business Consultants at all levels to join their growing team who are focused on the delivery of high calibre results to their clients. My client is committed to the development of each employees as a result they offer fantastic training opportunities. They are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in the following areas; risk and compliance, regulatory change, organisational design and business process improvement.
- Working alongside clients throughout the transformation lifecycle.
- Developing improvements to solutions and methodologies alongside clients.
- Delivering large scale transformation projects across the Financial Services industry.
- Large amounts of stakeholder management and engagement, you will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders and bringing them round to your way of thinking.
- Assisting clients in the development of future improvement propositions.
- Assisting in the growth and up skilling of the team.
- Degree educated, 2:1 or above.
- Previous experience working as a Management Consultant within financial services.
- Preferred experience working within Wealth and Asset Management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Innovative thinker.
- Flexibility for travel needed.
- Previous experience delivering large scale change and transformation opportunities.
- Passionate individuals.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Management Consultant, Financial Services, Change and Transformation, Wealth, Asset Management, Management Consultant, Financial Services, Change and Transformation, Wealth, Asset Management