FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
My client a well-known investment bank in Manchester looking for a MI Engineer to deliver automated Control MI (Management Information) across the organization.
My client a well-known investment bank in Manchester looking for a MI Engineer to deliver automated Control MI across the organization.
You will work closely with the Chief Control Officers and their teams, as well as the CCO CGI Insights Leads and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to delivering accurate, consistent Control MI Reporting solutions to senior stakeholders to satisfy the requirements of Governance forums and regulatory obligations (including Senior Manager Regime).
- In collaboration with the CCO Transformation programme, help to develop a robust approach to the generation, maintenance and reporting of all relevant Control MI.
- Provide detailed management information; summarising the current position, areas of strength, weakness, progress against remediation plans, overall maturity of the control environment and what management support &/or escalation is required.
- Collate relevant MI and create KPIs as requested by other centres of excellence and BU/function-aligned teams (this may include MI required to support conduct risk management).
- Support the reporting on Group controls environment at the Group Level and the Run Key Risk reporting (or version thereof) process.
- Working collaboratively with CGI Leadership and wider CCO teams to build a robust, comprehensive and sustainable Reporting strategy for the company control environment.
- Provide standardised, consistent templates for all controls reporting.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in 'world-class' analytics, performance management and reporting, to include - tools, processes and systems and external networks in order to further enhance skills and experience. Share best practices, as appropriate.
- Contribute to the CCO CGI leadership and other meetings as necessary.
- Represent the CCO in matters relating to the above defined responsibilities.
- Build and maintain relationships across the business to ensure stakeholder input is incorporated into transformation programmes/projects. Ability to manage a highly complex matrix of stakeholders at a senior level both within the ServCo, Functions and Trading Entities is key.
- Provide support for effective interaction with all global regulators on CGI change.
- Experience with SQL or Tableau is essential.
- Developing automated control MI and/or analytics that assess and report on controls effectiveness using tools such as SQL and VBA.
- Preferably Agile methodology experience.
- Building MI data warehouses including automating data loads using tools such as Informatica and/or Ab Initio and implementing appropriate data governance controls.
- Financial services industry experience would be ideal.
- A strong understanding of risk and control environment, including understanding of second and third line functions and impact across people, process and technology.
- Experience of influencing and building effective relationships with a diverse range of senior stakeholders.
- Delivery focused, with high level of attention to detail, the ability to instil confidence in leading your workload.
- Understanding of industry risk & control tools and systems such as ORAC, Synergy & BRES.
- Experience implementing and operating change controls and QA over MI production.
- Experience creating and maintaining an MI portal for simple, one-stop access.
- GBP250.00 - GBP360.00 per day
- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick