- Plus benefits & 10% pension
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 27 nov. 17 2017-11-27
An exciting opportunity to work with an established organisation, with an excellent opportunity for career progression.
BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with a highly reputed corporate client based in Newcastle.
Due to an internal promotion, our client is now recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their team on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years Post Qualification experience, a knowledge of Audit is preferred but is not essential.
Key requirements for this role include:
- An understanding of complex Financial Models
- Strong communication skills
- Cash books, day books and Balance sheets
- Proven track record of liaising with funding approvers
- Understanding of Project variations
- Manage each SPV’s taxation obligations in accordance with the relevant tax legislation and, as appropriate, in accordance of the advice of each SPV’s tax advisors.
In return, my client is offering a clear progression path (proven track record showing this happens effectively), higher than average salary, excellent benefits package and 10% pension.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV or call Rachael on 0161 204 3442