Working within the Fraud Analytics Team of a Major Retail Bank, this role has a particular emphasis on 'customer scams' by reviewing large data sets to identify fraud trends.
Fraud Analytics Manager – Northampton
Sitting within the Fraud Analytics Team of a Major Retail Bank, this role is centred around further protecting their customers from fraudulent activity within the digital space e.g. online banking etc. This role involves reviewing large data sets to identify fraudulent trends and prevent activity before it takes place. Whilst this is a technical role, there is an emphasis on stakeholder management, as any findings need to be reported to senior stakeholders across the business, giving great exposure across the business allowing for swift progression. My client champions flexible working with the opportunity to work from home one day a week and flex-hours to improve people’s commute time and productivity.
- Ensure effective score and rule performance management for fraud detection tools ensuring optimal False Positive rates.
- Ensuring key Performance Indicators such as alert volume SLAs, Victims of fraud, Fraud Losses are set and achieved.
- Production of the design, development and deployment of analysis and monitoring to prevent and detect fraud, responding to emerging trends and attack.
- Provision of fraud systems/data Subject-matter-expertise in the evaluation and development of new fraud systems / tools and their implementation.
- Supports the delivery of predictive analytics and models to allow the development of new Fraud Management solutions and better understand fraud control strategies that may be deployed.
- Assists stakeholders to articulate their fraud system strategy requirements / queries, guiding and challenging where appropriate.
- Provision of analytics to ensure vendor managed services, such as Fair Isaac and Experian are optimal, and challenge where performance does not meet with Barclays standards or SLA.
If this is of interest to you please feel free to reach out to George Calkeld on: email@example.com or 0121 633 1660