Management Information Developer
- £24,144 - £33,391
- Nottingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Nottingham Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- E.ON UK plc
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
We are looking for a Management Information Developer to join our team in Nottingham.
Become an information expert
Whether you’ve graduated and are looking for your first role in information and analysis or you’re looking to develop your analytical development abilities with leading self-service and guided analytics tools, E.ON can unlock your potential.
You’ll support the development and implementation of a rolling programme of commercial information reporting which supports business decisions and enables innovative solutions and business thinking which contributes to the success of E.ON’s commercial strategy.
In this role you’ll have support from an established team of information experts, working to create a new suite of reports in newly established self-service applications e.g.: QlikSense and Power BI. You’re empowering the business to make faster better decisions by embedding new reporting solutions, developing innovative new approaches and techniques wherever possible. You’ll also need to help support the business through any changes to our systems and data framework.
This is a complex and sometimes challenging role, but it will be hugely rewarding too. Not only will you build a reputation with one of the world’s leading energy suppliers; you’ll have a significant impact on our Finance Department and our direction as a whole.
Here’s what you need to have:
- An ability to interpret large volumes of complex data and make relevant business recommendations.
- Experience with QlikSense or leading Self-Service BI Tools e.g.: Power BI, Tableau
- Self-motivated team player with good communication skills.
- An ability to build strong working relationships within the team and the wider business.
- Proven experience of developing reports via the use of Business Intelligence tools such as SQL and Oracle.
- Can effectively solve problems through a meticulous approach to detail and understanding of improving complex established processes.
- Confident in presenting information in business context/to a business audience
- An understanding of systems and data architecture within a large organisation.
- It would be great if you also had:
- Sound experience of commercial analysis and reporting ideally in a Finance or Marketing or similar commercial environment.
- Utilities experience.
What we give you in return:
- 2 for 1 pension contributions
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Voluntary benefits – discount and cashback
- Group Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Financial advice and guidance website
- An established MI career progression framework
There is one position available.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check will be required.
The role is based in Nottingham.
For information on reasonable adjustments please click here.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON Power Plants Belgium bvba, a subsidiary of E.ON Energy Projects GmbH, is responsible for the sector industrial co-generation for industrial clients in Belgium. The core business encompasses the development, realization and operation of cogeneration plants.